Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital offers affiliation and observation programs for nursing, PT, PTA, OT, COTA, MSW, RT, and SLP students enrolled in an accredited academic institution. Contractual agreements between the specific academic centers and the clinical sites outline the expectations of all parties in the student affiliation process. These agreements are updated and/or renewed as indicated.
Students may be assigned for an affiliation in any of the following clinical areas:
Roger C. Peace Inpatient Hospital:
701 Grove Road, Greenville, SC, 29605 / Main Campus for Greenville Health System
– Inpatient CARF-accredited programs: spinal cord, brain injury, amputee and stroke.
Greenville Memorial Hospital: 701 Grove Road, Greenville, SC, 29605 / Main Campus for Greenville Health System
– Acute Care programs: spinal cord, brain injury, amputee, pediatric, stroke, orthopaedic therapies. Other diagnostic groups may include any physically debilitating condition or neurologic impairment.
Roger C. Peace Inpatient Hospital: 701 Grove Road, Greenville, SC, 29605 / Main Campus for Greenville Health System
– Outpatient Rehabilitation programs: acquired brain injury, stroke, spinal cord, amputee, pediatric and orthopedic and neurological therapies.
Peace Rehabilitation Center: 100 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC, 29601 / Downtown Campus
– Outpatient CARF-accredited programs: brain injury, young stroke and comprehensive stroke, vocational services
Students and/or academic staff of an accredited academic institution who are interested in a clinical affiliation with Roger C. Peace may contact the Clinical Coordinator of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology for more information.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail address: email@example.com
Speech Language Pathology:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail address: email@example.com
Students in high school or college who are interested in volunteering in one of the clinical sites to gain experience or learn more about career opportunities before enrolling in an allied health program should contact the volunteer coordinator:
Phone: 864 455-7994
KIDNETICS is a department of the Greenville Health System Children’s Hospital that provides therapeutic services for children on an inpatient and outpatient basis from birth to age 21. Our comprehensive team is made up of registered and licensed occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech/language pathologists. We offer an enriched learning environment for volunteer, internship and student fieldwork placements. Volunteers must enroll through GHS Volunteer services and commit to a minimum of 50 hours. Internships and fieldwork placements require contractual agreements between GHS and the academic institution. Please visit our website for additional information: http://www.ghschildrens.org/kidnetics.php
- Pediatric Inpatient at Greenville Memorial Hospital (PICU, NICU and specialty pediatric floors)
- Pediatric Outpatient in Greenville and Spartanburg
For additional information, you may contact the Therapy Supervisor’s below:
Leni Ulrich – Inpatient GMH
Lisa Brown – Spartanburg office
Ginnette Malay-Romkey – Greenville office
Speech and Language Pathology
Director of Kidnetics