The Office of Academic Effectiveness and Assessment is one of five academic administrative offices supporting the Ramage Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Promote and maintain a culture of assessment.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive online assessment management system which maps unit-level outcomes to strategic priorities and accreditation standards.
- Support data collection and analysis needs within the GHS Health Sciences Center, Ramage Center for Teaching and Learning, USC School of Medicine Greenville and other academic program assessment.
- Provide system and analysis support for assessment of student learning outcomes.
- Manage data, writing and processes in support of program accreditation.