As a service to Greenville Health System (GHS) medical staff members, the Continuing Medical Education (CME) office tracks and reports CME credit hours for physicians attending our conferences. GHS medical staff members may also submit, by mail or fax, copies of certificates from non-GHS CME activities to be recorded in our database for future reference.
The GHS CME Program is accredited every four years by the South Carolina Medical Association (SCMA) to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. The GHS CME Committee directs the CME program and designates education activities for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. The SCMA is approved by the ACCME to accredit local CME providers.
- To register for upcoming CME activities, please view Upcoming CME Conferences.
- To view policies and procedures relating to Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) activities, please visit the RSS page. (This page is useful to department coordinators of RSS activities.)
- To access the Grand Rounds schedule for various departments, please visit the Grand Rounds Schedule
Continuing Medical Education
To reach a specific CME Coordinator directly, contact:
If you have attended GHS CME conferences in the past, you have an established account in the CME office. Please do not create a new one unless absolutely necessary since there are no CME credits attached to the new account that you just created.
- Enter your CME email account login and password.
- If you don’t remember your password choose “Forgot Password” and an email with the password will be sent to you and log in with the email and password.
- If the system still does not recognize the combination you will receive this message: “Email and Password are not matching to an existing account,” click “Continue” to verify your email and re-enter your password.
- If the email you entered is not the one recorded in the system then you will receive the following message: “You may have existing attendance records from an older account. To transfer existing attendance records to your new email-based account, please provide your Last Name and License Number,” then click “Continue.”
- If the system is still not able to verify the account, you will be directed to an online profile to complete with the required information and a new account will be created. If you did have an account already in the CME database no CME credit will appear on the new account transcript.
- When entering the date range for the transcript, enter as XX/XX/XX. If input incorrectly, you will be directed to enter your email and password again.
Note: The email address you enter must be that of the person registering for this event. If you are an administrative assistant registering for several physicians, you must set up their profiles individually along with their designated email address. The system does not recognize specific registrants if they are tied to the same email address.