If you experience any technical difficulties with this page or would like more information about upcoming events, please contact the CME Office at (864) 455-3546
Note: If you have attended GHS CME conferences in the past, you have an established account in the CME office. Please DO NOT create a new account unless absolutely necessary.
- Enter your email account (in the CME database) and password. If you don’t remember your password choose “forgot password” and an email with the password will be emailed to you then log in with the email and password.
- If the system still does not recognize the combination you will receive this message, Email and Password are not matching to an existing account. Click “Continue” to verify your email and re-enter your password.
- If the email you entered is not the one recorded in the system then you will receive the following message
- You may have existing attendance records from an older account. To transfer existing attendance records to your new email-based account, please provide your Last Name and License Number, then click ‘Continue’.
- If the system is still not able to verify the account, you will be directed to an online profile to complete with the required information and create a new account.