The Clinical Trials Management Office (CMTO) provides comprehensive support for clinical trials research. The office serves as a central resource for Greenville Health System (GHS) researchers, staff and departments involved in clinical trials research and for sponsors seeking to conduct clinical trials at GHS by:
- Serving as an expert resource for information on the issues and requirements for the conduct of clinical research
- Developing and providing education on the requirements and procedures related to the conduct of clinical research
- Serving as the primary point of contact for questions or issues related to clinical trials
- Assisting GHS researchers, staff and departments with clinical trial project development
- Provide assistance and consultation in budget development and preparation
- Interacting and communicating with sponsors, CROs and other entities on behalf of the institution, researchers and departments on issues related to clinical trials
- Developing and implementing programs and initiatives, based on monitoring and assessment, to enhance the quality of clinical research and support regulatory compliance
- Providing oversight and assisting with registration of clinical trial information and posting of results as appropriate
In accordance with the GHS Clinical Research Billing Policy, Principal Investigators (PI) must submit this form monthly for each clinical trial currently enrolling subjects.This requirement does not apply to clinical trials closed to enrollment. Please submit this form via email to CTMO@ghs.org no later than five business days after the last day of each month.
In accordance with the GHS Clinical Research Billing Policy, Principal Investigators (PI) are required to submit a PRA for each clinical trial conducted with GHS. The PRA must be submitted to CTMO@ghs.org prior to starting a clinical trial.