Students seeking enrollment into a core program must meet the following requirements prior to application.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must produce a high school diploma or a GED.
- Applicants must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- All applicants are subject to a random drug screen at any time and for any or no reason.
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background check.
- Complete the Wonderlic student assessment with a score of x or higher.
- Submit a completed application for admission along with proof of legal US residency.