Fellowship applicants will complete and submit the Fellowship Application Form and register for the National Resident Matching Program.
- Applicants must be eligible for licensure in South Carolina and must have completed a three-year pediatric residency in an ACGME accredited training program and must be eligible for board certification in pediatrics.
- Quality of the letter from their training program director
- Letters of recommendation
- Medical school grades
- In-service training test scores
- Personal interviews.
- All applicants must participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Applicant agreements are obtained from:
2450 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037-1127
Applications are available and accepted through The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®).