The Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Fellowship at Greenville Health System (GHS) offers a competitive salary in an environment with a moderate cost of living. In addition, our program offers several other benefits that help to stretch our trainee’s dollars just a little further.
Vacation/Paid Time off
- 20 days per year
- Up to $1,000
- Truck rental
- Moving supplies
Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- $3,000 per year
- Five days
- Conferences and associated expenses
- Journal subscriptions
- Books and software
- Additional memberships after the first one is paid by the department
- ABP exam
- Professional Liability Insurance is covered by GHS.
- Health insurance and dental coverage (partially paid by GHS) with no waiting period.
- Vision coverage (partially paid by GHS) with 30 day waiting period.
- Group term life, long-term disability, group accident insurance and workers compensation provided by GHS.
- Supplemental insurance available at a nominal rate
- Tax-deferred annuities available with employer matching contributions
- GHS Credit Union payroll deduction plan and savings and loan programs for employees and immediate family members
- Meal Stipend: $300 per month
- Reimbursement for SC Medical License renewals/Federal DEA renewals/SC DHEC renewals
- Reimbursement for membership: AAP, SCAAP, AMA, SCMA
- Reimbursement for Specialty In Training Exam
- Two new coats when you arrive
- Life Center Reduced fee, $100 per year for fellows
- 24 Hour Access to GMH medical library with texts, journals and online references
- iPhone (initial cost paid for by GME and monthly bill paid by department)