GHS does not maintain any formal internship deadlines. We recommend visiting this site weekly throughout the year to remain informed of newly announced opportunities.
Department: Facilities Development
Number of positions available: 1
- Location of internship: GHS Downtown Office
- Approximate dates of internship: TBD – Spring, Summer
- Preferred days of the week: Monday – Friday, varies
- Preferred hours: Varies
Preferred degree program:
- Students currently enrolled in: Bachelor’s degree program
- With a concentration or focus in: Interior Design
Description of internship position:
Job shadowing to gain in the field knowledge. Will meet with architects, sales representatives, project managers, other designers. Installation of signage, materials knowledge, space planning using AutoCAD. Art selections, finish selections. Small project work.
First hand project design in healthcare settingsMaterial knowledge in healthcare setting with real end users and deadlines.Design process within healthcare setting
Is a stipend available? No
Is academic credit available? Not Sure
Notes to applicants: