Prisma Health does not maintain any formal internship deadlines. We recommend visiting this site weekly throughout the year to remain informed of newly announced opportunities.
Department: Pride Alliance
Number of positions available: 1
- Location of internship: Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Approximate dates of internship: TBD – Fall
- Preferred days of the week: Monday – Friday, varies
- Preferred hours: Varies
Preferred degree program:
- Students currently enrolled in: Bachelor’s degree program
- With a concentration or focus in: Pre-Health, Health Science, and related
Description of internship position:
The Prisma Health Pride Alliance is looking for a highly motivated intern to coordinate efforts towards improving the care of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and other sexual and gender minority (LGBTQ+) patients.
Our intern will develop skills in written and oral communication, health systems science, stakeholder engagement, and evidence evaluation.
Student Reported Learning outcomes:
Students previously interning in this role have reported they’re more familiar with and have a greater understanding of the following: 
Is a stipend available? No
Is academic credit available? Not Sure
Notes to applicants:
Competitive candidates are proficient in administrative and clerical skills and have experience reviewing scientific literature and specific interest in LGBTQ+ health.