GHS does not maintain any formal internship deadlines. We recommend visiting this site weekly throughout the year to remain informed of newly announced opportunities.
Department: Department of OBGYN (Clinical Trials)
Number of positions available: 1
- Location of internship: Physician Practice
- Approximate dates of internship: TBD – Spring
- Preferred days of the week: Flexible
- Preferred hours: Flexible
Preferred degree program:
- Students currently enrolled in: Master’s degree program
- With a concentration or focus in: Public Health, Health Care Management, Community Health, or related
Description of internship position:
The student will participate in the implementation and evaluation of an innovative approach to caring for pregnant women.
The student will gain skills in research design, administration, and analysis, as well as program implementation.
Is a stipend available? Yes
Is academic credit available? Not Sure
Notes to applicants: