Thank you for completing all of your clearances for Prisma Health through myClinicalExchange. We look forward to hosting you at. Once you have the green thumbs up () in mCE, please follow the next steps below to assist you in starting your rotation.
Connect with Your Supervisor
Your preceptor’s information can be found in the initial email you received from myClinicalExchange. Once you are cleared, connect with your Prisma Health supervisor and/or your university faculty to find out:
- Your start date and time
- Where you should report
- Dress code expectations
- Professionalism expectations
Pick Up Your Prisma Health Badge
After your student clearance requirements have been confirmed within mCE (), you have three options for picking up your badge:
- Pick it up yourself: Click the link below to view the locations and office hours of all Prisma Health badge offices. Badges will be available 24 hours after your clearances have been confirmed in mCE.
- University or Prisma Health staff pick-up on your behalf: Please check with your Prisma Health host and your university faculty/coordinator to see if they prefer to pick up your badge for you.
- Request your badge to be couriered to another Prisma Health–Upstate campus:
- If you or your university’s program coordinator would like to have your group’s badges couriered to another Prisma Health Upstatate medical campus other than Greenville Memorial Hospital (Greer Memorial, Hillcrest Memorial, Laurens Memorial, North Greenville Memorial, Oconee Memorial, Patewood Memorial), please contact Hilda Aponte in the Prisma Health–Upstate Badge Office, Badge.Security@PrismaHealth.org or (864) 455-6290. Each Prisma Health–Midlands hospital has its own Badge Office, therefore, no couriering is required. Unfortunately, we do not courier to individual doctor’s offices, only the main hospitals.
- Students must be fully cleared in mCE at least 10 business days prior to the start of their rotation in order for the badge to be created and couriered to an alternate campus.
- If not fully cleared ten days prior to their rotation, badges must be picked up at the Prisma Health–Upstate Badge Office on the Greenville Memorial Campus.
- All couriered badges will be available in the designated hospital’s Security Office.