Thank you for completing all of your clearances for Prisma Health–Upstate through myClinicalExchange. We look forward to hosting you at. Once you have the green thumbs up () in mCE, please follow the next steps below to assist you in starting your rotation.
Connect with Your Supervisor
Once you are cleared, connect with your Prisma Health–Upstate supervisor and/or your university faculty to find out:
- Your start date and time
- Where you should report
- Dress code expectations
- Professionalism expectations
Your preceptor’s information can be found in the initial email you received from myClinicalExchange.
Pick Up Your Prisma Health–Upstate Badge
After your student clearance requirements have been confirmed within mCE (), you have three options for picking up your badge:
- Pick it up yourself: You can pick up your badge at Greenville Memorial Hospital (GMH) Badge Office. Badges will be available at least 24 hours after your clearances have been confirmed in mCE.
- GMH Badge Office Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 10:00am – 12:00pm and 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Wednesday & Friday: 7:00am – 12:00pm and 12:30pm – 3:00pm:
- University or Prisma Health–Upstate staff pick-up on your behalf: Please check with your Prisma Health–Upstate host and your university faculty/coordinator to see if they prefer to pick up your badge for you.
- Request your badge to be couriered to other Prisma Health–Upstate campus:
- If you or your university’s program coordinator would like to have your group’s badges couriered to another GHS medical campus beyond Greenville Memorial Hospital (Greer Memorial, Hillcrest Memorial, Laurens Memorial, North Greenville Memorial, Oconee Memorial, Patewood Memorial), please contact Hilda Aponte in the GMH Badge Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 455-6290. Unfortunately, we do not courier to individual doctor’s offices, only the main hospitals.
- Students must be fully cleared in mCE at least 10 business days prior to the start of their rotation in order for the badge to be created and couriered to an alternate campus.
- If not fully cleared ten days prior to their rotation, badges must be picked up at the GMH Badge Office.
- All couriered badges will be available in the designated hospital’s Security Office.
Students at the Greenville Memorial Medical Campus must park in Lot 13. This lot can be most easily accessed through Entrance #1 off of Grove Road. On Monday-Friday, a shuttle will pick up and drop off from 6 a.m.-9 p.m. at Lot 13 and Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital throughout the day. To call the shuttle, the number is (864) 455-7931. It is very important that students do not park in any areas that are not designated student parking.
Directions to Lot 13