myClinicalExchange (mCE) is Prisma Health–Upstate’s student data management system through which we centralize all student clearances. Once your mCE account has been created, you will receive an automated introductory email from mCE prompting you to log in and complete your compliance checklist.
For All Logins
Make sure you click the “Students” button at the bottom of the page to log in. If you click the “Student” button at the top of the page, you will be in the wrong location and will be directed to pay for your mCE account. Students rotating at Prisma Health–Upstate DO NOT pay for their myClinicalExchange accounts.
First Initial Login
- Click on https://www.myClinicalExchange.com.
- For first initial login:
- Enter the email address you provided as contact for your student experience and the security code. Select “Email Password” and NOT “Change Password.“
- Check your inbox (and spam/junk folder) for the emailed password.
- Log in to the site using the password you received.
- Accept the Website Terms/Privacy and Web App usage Terms of Service statement.
- If the system prompts you to change your password, follow the directions to create a new password.
- Click the “Reset Password” button to proceed further.
- Once you have entered the site, the system will prompt you to create security questions to reset your password in the future. You can skip this step by clicking the “Skip Now” button. If you prefer setting those security questions, please do so and click on the “Save and Continue” button.