Thank you for considering Greenville Health System (GHS)/University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville (USCSOMG) for your visiting medical student rotation.
Please visit the Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) to apply for all visiting rotations for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- GHS only accepts fourth-year visiting medical students from any United States medical school fully accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) or by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) on a space-available basis.
- GHS does not accept any medical students enrolled in international medical schools.
- GHS does not accept any external third-year medical students for electives or core rotations.
- Note: USCSOMG medical students are our only third-year rotating students.
- Visiting students must be currently enrolled and in good academic standing as a candidate for the M.D. or D.O. degree at their home school and must have completed all required core rotations prior to initiating elective work at GHS.
- Electives are four weeks in duration.
- GHS/USCSOMG does not allow off-cycle rotations.