Epic is the electronic medical record (EMR) system used by Prisma Health. In order to gain access to this program, you must complete modules in Learning Hub. These modules will not automatically be assigned to your account; you must search for and self-assign them.
Please note, if you completed a module previously, you will not be required to take it again.
When accessing Epic or claiming your account, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge are the preferred browsers.
- Advanced Degree/Certification Nursing: EPIC Clinical View Only
- Behavioral Health Intern (Midlands): EPIC CLINDOC Ancillary Users
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA): EPIC E-Learnings ANES IP Anesthesia
- Clinical Pastoral Education: EPIC CLINDOC Ancillary Users
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP): EPIC Clinical View Only
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP): EPIC Clinical View Only
- Genetics Counseling: EPIC Clinical View Only
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): EPIC E-Learnings CLINDOC Nursing Student
- M1 & M2 Students: EPIC Clinical View Only
- M3 & M4 Students: EPIC E-Learnings Medical Students 100 and EPIC Ambulatory Physician
- Music Therapy: EPIC CLINDOC Ancillary Users
- Nurse Externs: EPIC Elearnings CLINDOC Nursing Student
- Nurse Practitioner (NP): EPIC Clinical View Only
- Pharmacy: EPIC Clinical View Only and EPIC WILLOW IP Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Technology: EPIC Clinical View Only and EPIC WILLOW IP Pharmacy Tech
- Physician Assistant (PA): Please check with your preceptor to determine if you will be required to chart or only review medical records.
- Social Work (MSW): EPIC CLINDOC Case Manager
- Therapies (OT, OTA, PT, PTA, RT, ST): EPIC CLINDOC Ancillary Users and EPIC E-Learnings AMB Therapist
- Please note, this does not include pre-therapy shadowing. No Epic access is required for students not currently enrolled in a post-graduate therapy program.
- Undergraduate Nursing: EPIC Elearnings CLINDOC Nursing Student