Welcome to Prisma Health! We are so happy to welcome you as a member of the academic team!
As a part of onboarding, each faculty, staff and scholar must go through Prisma Health clearance. This ensures the safety of everyone at our academic health center.
Each faculty, staff, and scholar is placed into a specific category based upon the type of work that will be completed and whether or not contact with patients will be a part of each role. These role names are necessary to complete the request for onboarding form, so please take note of the different types.
- Nursing & Nursing Related Clinical Faculty
- Faculty or staff from one of the following programs: nursing, surgical technology, LPN, sterile processing, PCT
- Responsible for either a clinical rotation or rounding on assigned students
- Clinical Faculty (non-nursing)
- Faculty or staff from a non-nursing or non-nursing-related program
- Will accompany students on rotation
- On-site Faculty/Staff/Scholar
- Will teach and/or conduct research on Prisma Health property
- Will not have any contact with patients
- Virtual Scholar
- Will conduct research from an off-site location only