- Accredited colleges and universities that encourage health care careers among:
- Socioeconomically challenged populations
- Grant degrees, certification, credit and recognition to Total Health components
- MedEx Academy and other GHS education initiatives
- Subsidized financial expenditures related to clinical and field experiences for completion of curriculum and professional development
- Elementary, middle and high schools that encourage healthcare career curriculums as requirements and/or options to their students and/or serve students of diverse, underrepresented, underserved, socioeconomically challenged populations.
- Organizations that invest in the health of the communities we serve by improving medical services to diverse, underrepresented, underserved, socioeconomically challenged populations.
- Organizations to address health disparities among diverse populations in the communities we serve.
- Organizations that provide expanded resources for workforce development.
Greenville Technical College
Greenville County School District
University of South Carolina
Our Eyes Were Opened