- Applicants must participate in the National Residency Matching Program.
- Applications for the PGY-1 positions are accepted only via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or have a permanent visa to be considered.
- Applications are accepted through ERAS beginning Aug. 15 and ending Oct. 25 of each year.
- A personal interview is required.
- Unless there are extenuating circumstances, the minimum score on Step 1 of USMLE for our successful applicants is 210.
View a sample resident employment contract.