Residents are required to make a grand rounds presentation during their fourth and fifth years of residency. All residents are required to complete two additional projects during their residency with direct mentorship by a faculty member.
Residents are encouraged to participate in numerous faculty projects and present their research at regional and national scientific meetings.
Residents Paper Presentation Conferences
- South Carolina Orthopaedic Association (SCOA)
- AmericanAcademiyof Orthopaedic Surgery (AOS)
- Southern Orthopaedic Surgery (SOA)
- Eastern Orthopaedic Surgery (EOA)
Resident Published Peer Reviewed Journals
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Foot and Ankle International