Standard mental health outcomes regarding family satisfaction with standard mental health services (e.g., whether the diagnosis was clarified, testing explained, etc.) will be modified to address unique aspects of autism assessment and treatment. The Center will serve a coordinating function for numerous organizations and measures will be garnered from schools, parents, community support groups and referring professionals.
The results from such measures will allow the differentiation and development of services. The schedule for reporting and evaluation of data will be provided in a yearly report.
- Number of patients treated
- Seminars and lectures given
- Workshops and symposia offered
- Papers published
- Dollar amount of grants received
- Research collaborations established with USC, GHS, MUSC, Clemson University and other external agencies.
- Parental self-report regarding the effectiveness of interventions
- Interaction with center staff
- Coordinated services