The post-award grant management division of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) provides financial administration support for sponsored programs at Greenville Health System (GHS). This office is also responsible for compliance relating to grants and services as the primary liaison for all audits including the annual A-133 audit.
Financial Administration Support
- Project set-up
- Financial reporting
- Receivable analysis
- Project Closeout
How Can OSP Help?
OSP serves as a liaison between each project’s principal investigator and the sponsoring agency to ensure that the organization complies with all financial and nonfinancial/technical provisions in the terms and conditions of the agreement. As a liaison, OSP:
- Advises on matters relating to federal, state and organizational regulations
- Ensures that GHS complies with all provisions pertaining to contracts, grants, cooperative agreements and other types of sponsored program agreements
- Most sponsored programs at GHS are audited externally and/or internally
- OSP keeps auditable records
- Helps the department maintain auditable records in support of all direct and facilities and administrative charges to sponsored projects
Because OSP is the fiscal authority for sponsored projects, this department prepares records and submits claims for reimbursement, financial reports, statements and other nontechnical documents required for sponsored projects.