The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) reviews all award agreements and assists with the negotiation of grants, contracts, sub-awards and consulting agreements related to sponsored programs. This function is performed whether the agreements are received or issued by Prisma Health.
OSP provides pre-award support for all Prisma Health sponsored programs.
- Identifying potential sponsors
- Interpreting guidelines
- Developing budgets
- Proposal writing, editing and proofreading
- Assisting with compiling required application documents
- Completing the submission to sponsor
- Securing institutional approval and sign-off for proposal submissions
Post Award Support
The post-award grant management division of OSP provides financial administration support for sponsored programs at Prisma Health.
- Project set up
- Billing and financial reporting
- Receivable analysis and collection
- Project closeout
OSP is also responsible for compliance relating to grants and serves with the Prisma Health accounting department, as the liaison for all audits, including the annual A-133 audit.