Congratulations to Greenville Health System (GHS) Internal Medicine and Med-Peds residents who recently presented at the South Carolina chapter of American College of Physicians meeting in Charleston from Oct. 30 to Nov. 1.
Oral and poster presentations in both research and clinical categories are judged for the Associate and Student Competition, which included residents from:
- Greenville Health System (GHS)
- The University of South Carolina (USC)
- The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)
- The Grand Strand program in Myrtle Beach
There was a total of 15 oral presentations and 49 poster presentations. GHS residents contributed five oral presentations and 14 poster presentations. A total of 12 awards were given, and GHS residents received eight of them this year.
- First place, Nicole Gammon
- Second place, Max Rappaport
- Third place, Gretchen Junko
- First place, Richard O’Neal
- First place, Stephen Carey
- Second place, Bernadette Wood
- Third place, Max Rappaport
- Second place, Ryan Porter