The Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) is a 17.65 contact hour course that teaches participants to assess, rapidly and accurately, the
patient’s responses to the trauma event. This core level knowledge and psychomotor skills associated with implementing the trauma
nursing approach are used as the standard of trauma care.
- Verification will be issued from ENA upon successful completion of the course.
- Verification remains current for four years.
- Contact hours will also be awarded based on hours attended regardless of the evaluation outcome.
- Registered Nurses are the only healthcare providers eligible for verification.
- Non-RN healthcare providers may attend the lectures and the psychomotor skill stations but are not eligible to test or receive verification.
- The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Once registration is complete, books and pre-course material may be picked up by calling Bonita Garner to arrange book pickup time.
The Greenville HealthCare Simulation Center
University of South Carolina School of Medicine Building
Greenville Memorial Hospital Campus
607 Grove Rd. Greenville, SC
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Feb 28-Mar 1